Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

Kings of Convenience

I know this band from Norway just several days but I have to admit listening to their music is very convenient. I would call them Second Simon & Garfunkel, although the last album is not as melodic as SG's songs. But it does not cut to the quality. Have a listen to get a better idea of it. You can download their last album "Declaration of Dependence" on: http://www.uloz.to/hledej/?q=kings+of+convenience

I don't know any other songs by them though; As soon as I am feeling just a bit fed up with the "Declaration of Dependence" album I will find another one:-)

Especially I would like to thank the one who has brought me to their music.

/-./.-/.../..../.-.././-../.-/-./---/..-/

2 Kommentare:

  1. "Boat Behind" is my favourite i think.

    ../-- .. ... .../-.-- --- ..-

    .-/.-.. .. - - .-.. .

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Boat Behind is quite good but I cannot decide which one is my favourite, they are all good.

    ..//-.-./.-/-.//-././...-/./.-./
    -.../ . . .

    AntwortenLöschen