Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

How does it feel like?

Although I knew I should do my 10 (go jogging) today, I was pretty lazy. Those of you who know me better are familiar to what it is like with me. Well, while tiding my washed clothes I noticed something I knew well in the wardrobe. Springschnur! (Das habe ich lang nicht gesehen. Ok, wenn man nicht rausgehen will, muss man zumindest zu Hause trainieren.). It wasn't a long way to get sweaty, my friend Springschnur suits perfectly for that job (Thank you, my older older sister, Holzersetzgriffe funktionieren ganz gut! :-D ).

Nevertheless I began feeling I-could-do-more. I set out and did at least 3k. Finishing the run with my favourite "final lap", doing some short stretching I threw myself to the ground eventually. The sun was shining, wind blowing a bit, the people beside me were playing soccer. What a wonderful day!

I could have spent at least 20 min lying on the grass, leaves, dew, eyes closed or peering into the sun.
(I stopped only due to I was getting a bit cold)

Maybe you know such a feeling. Maybe you do the same.

Maybe you say I do not have much to do. Yes, it depends on the point of view. Actually I know well I "should" do my homework, care more about the job I could get here, there are lots of things I am supposed to do for scouts in CZ. And if not, I still haven't selected all the pictures from my holiday, haven't written the letter I still want to write.

But the thing is: Can you do it? Can you just lay yourself on the grass? Age does not matter.
I am afraid many people today forgot yet how does it feel like to lie in the grass.

If you didn't you are lucky.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen