Freitag, 4. März 2011

Нщг сфт тще лтщц црфе Ш зщые руку

Hello my dear readers:-)

Only two hours ago I arrived to Riga, the capital of Latvia. The following days I am to visit the city, hopefully to get a bit further to inland too.

What surprised me at first was when I was going from airport to the city by bus, you know - it was no airport shuttle - more it was like one of the Riga's public transport. We were passing through the streets when suddenly the bus stopped almost next to a parking place where about three police cars stood. A few seconds later the doors sprang open and in every door there was a bus-service-man standing. At first I thought it's a regular stop so I tried to get off but I couldn't get through as the man was standing in front of me, asking me to show him my ticket. I did. After everyone in the bus was checked the men got off, doors closed and we continued to the next stop. Surprising control!

Moreover I highly recommend to watch stars while flying above the clouds. They are just wonderful!


until sunday: Latvia
next stop: Belgium - Gent, Brugge, Oostende.

PS: I've discovered a Russian keyboard with this computer in my room in hostel. Enjoy the title.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen